Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Art of Teasing

Go read some reviews i posted on SST! Miss Austen Regrets and The Young Victoria. Both excellent films as well!  Fall in love I suppose, or be like Jane and just look for money...

BUT that is not the subject of this posting! It takes a clever person to tease, its takes a bigger person to take the teasing!  The greatest example is my bad spelling that Rukia so kindly has taken to keeping track of!  I love a good laugh, no one dishes it better than the night crew of SST.  When the chat gets going with Levi, Rukia, Bru and even Nate and Andres if they are around, who knows the wild things that can come out of peoples mouths!  Or fingers as it may be...There was a lovely tease going on Thursday night with all the silly blogs that Jade could write about, my favorite was "Embracing my Inner Blonde"  thought up by Rukia...It goes back to that point of how much do you tell in chat?  Yes I cut a box where it was not supposed to be cut!  Yes I have my dumb moments, yes i wrote it in chat!  It was funny though, I like a good tease every once and a while. Squiddy would be proud that he is still noted in chat as well.

But it should be noted that teasing in chat is done in the sport of laughter and fun and should never really be taken seriously, Nate has taken a lot of chat teasing (why that man is picked on so much I have yet to full understand: research ongoing).  You pick out the sill things, you skew the facts a bit (or a lot) and you run with it!  There are no rules, there never are, just be big enough to take the teasing and do not let it get to yo, if you are on the receiving end that is.  I think it takes a close nit group to be able to get to that high level of tease, where you really like the person and are comfortable enough with them to be at that point where you can tease and know it is all just a joke.  You laugh at their expense, but you would have to know they would soon laugh right back at you if that point came.  I like to catch Rukia when she makes spelling mistakes, like she wrote "FRO" instead of FROM and I shot back at her with a little ghetto, FRO realz rukia?!?! I laughed, she laughed, who wouldn't laugh at my silly jokes? If you are not laughing then :P But then redjack proceeded to throw a fro at me which was not appreciated, but I still laughed.

Things may run out quickly, or they may go on for a while.  Some times the teasing can be long winded, they are still going on about silly blog titles!  The newest one is Bru: Blog 3: Bale in my Crawlspace - An Adventure!  -- Tank tops and Bawl Babies...Are you laughing yet?  Perhaps you would need to know Bruiser better to really get the tease, but it is worth it. Laughing so hard your side hurts, when was the last time you did that?  Smile a bit, it is all in good fun :)

1 comments:

Bru said...

Hee hee hee...Bale tried to escape last night; had to discipline him!

He loved it.

Post a Comment