Monday, March 29, 2010

Always in motion...

Change is always constant, I think this is an obvious point to everyone...Being on SST for a little over 3 years (short compared to many others) I find it interesting to see how little things have changed over that course of time, many in recent months it seems...

Little things on the site always seem to be added, was there a time before favorite lists?  How the heck did you remember what you liked? Or right, you had to remember them in your head!  Funny how you cannot see how things functioned well without such an add-on.  While many changes seem sort of useless (IN MY OPINION) such as little stars in the queue or scrolling forum box text thingamajig, I suppose they serve some additional site enhancing purpose in the eyes of they who own this joint. I Suppose the site has to by dynamic, if things never got added then things would get a little boring there. Sometimes its fun to find something new added to the site...then the novelty wears off, as with anything new and shiny.

Then there are the people changes.  I usually don't mind when people come and go, most of them I am not really attached to, it is the way of things on SST.  You get new people who hop into chat, you get others who never come back for some reason (I think some get rather intimidated by other chatters).  I suppose everyone has their reason to leave, but sometimes it is hard to not see that person there.  I will say, when they do come on it is nice to chat up a storm once again, maybe that is their purpose? They want you to miss them more so they leave for a month just to show how much you miss them!  Plan uncovered, I am on to you now!! *evil giggle*  Or others decide to change their roles on the SST crew. But again, life changes, things come around and you find your attachments to SST waning.  Such is life.  We see, we enjoy the times we have...and we have a nice chat with those lost friends who find their way back, if only for a brief period...

Please don't leave forever, you would be too greatly missed...

1 comments:

Bru said...

I've been on since 2003; I did leave for a while, but the siren song of chat lured me back. It's too fun. Even though the night crew is different this time around, I'm loving it as much as before. So many things don't stay constant in life. Even with change, chat is still a place where one can be silly and connect with the music and the people who love it. :)

Post a Comment