Friday, January 8, 2010

Cinder

Another lady of the chat room, did not want this to be male dominated! Cinder is another that has been around a while and I have come to see her as a motherly figure in the chat.  She is a hoot to talk to, such a fun character and a wonderful poster in the forums.  I first got to talking with Cin when I expressed my love of cooking, she was a member of a email group that sent out recipes on the weekends.  So our friendship I could say started from our mutual love of foods!  She is always one to suggest certain food recipes if you are in search, websites that offer a plethora of recipe ideas and any other silly useful food items you may need.

She is a platinum member of the MFC (Morricone Fan Club) and always has her tissues at hand come "Once Upon a Time in the West." She has such a motherly nature, she certainly made me feel welcomed when I first braved the chat.  She will keep you updated with the latest jokes and funny pictures on the net, ensuring you always have a laugh at least once a day.   Sometimes her postings can be really random, but whats like without a little random-ness?  She is the advocate of 'Talk Like a Pirate Day' on SST and for that I will be happy every September.  She really can get you into feel, with all her pirate themed jokes or postings, trying the best to make everyone have a little fun.

While I will always think of her as the SST foodie extraordinaire, she is so much more than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment