Monday, January 11, 2010

A Few European Friendlies

Well since I do not know these Europeans very well, but still know that they are a constant fixture of the chat room and a lot of fun to talk with, I thought I would do a posting about a few members all at once!

Let us start with Victor.  This guy can be a real hoot, he can be so fun and entertaining to read and I believe him to be a genuinely nice guy.  Even in real life, the subject of a person's preferences can be a touchy subject, you are afraid to ask though you think that maybe perhaps possibly they may be on the side that likes the same sex.  Well that is how it was with me and Victor, I sort of thought he was, but I didn't want to say "HEY ARE YOU GAY?" and be all rude and inconsiderate about it, but he is super sweet and is happy about his orientation and I am glad the chat has him. He'll put on a hula skirt and dance for you when "Wonders of the New World" comes up.  He'll tell you how great your pick is, if it is something he loves as well, be it emotional or epic, he has wonderful taste in music scores.  He'll make those funny sexual innuendos that you cannot help but giggle at.  He probably looks great in pink, and he will gladly let you think so (though I've never seen a photo so I cannot judge). His is a very sweet boyfriend as well, as seen from the few times he has brought up some issues with his, how much he cares and can be frustrated with him.  But I know he cares and I think his bf is very lucky to have him, I hope he knows this!!

Sockenfussel (love that nickname) is a sweet lady who knows how to have a good laugh!  She brought the Men in Tights score to SST, for that I (and many others) will be forever grateful. She is also a genuinely good humored person, knows how to be silly and have fun, which is always a good thing. She is sweet and caring, always asking how others are doing, ensuring people are having a good day. Tinkerbelle is along these same lines as well.  Both I have not known very long, but both have made a significant impact of the chat life I think.  Tinkerbelle is now infamous for her hugs and her fairy dustings.  She is also a nice lady, who I think brings a lot of life into the chat. Though she may be 'little' she has a big personality and has made herself a well known chatter in a short while.

I can only think of Masked_Platypus as another I know fairly well, but even with him that is a far stretch,  Needless to say, he will offer you a hug whenever he greets you and will be a devious little masked mammal for as long as he can manage.  He has the proper air of a Frenchman, the lure that comes with that and the kindness that one doesn't always expect.  The other Frenchman who frequents, is Nathanael, if it be cheese you want, he will cover you 10 times over.  I am not around for much of his cheezy antics, but the little I do catch is rather hilarious and fun to watch.  How he can like and incorporate so many cheeses into chat I will never know, but I guess that is a French specialty?  Either way, one can never have too much cheese!

I know there are more, but I fear I did not even do these 5 justice.  One hopes a little something can be gleamed from the nonsense...

0 comments:

Post a Comment