Monday, January 4, 2010

Introductions

Is this where I establish my credibility on this topic? Well all I can say is that I have been a member of the site for two years and three months, I suppose that gives me a little authority, though not much. Thus this is a blog on observations, what I see and perceive.

We were joking today on chat that a book could be written about the chatroom, the crazy antics that go on there and all the interesting people that make their presence known on the site. I was inspired to blog about it instead of write a book, because frankly i am not a writer, just a girl who finds it a nice hobby. I wanted to blog about something for a long while, but had no idea what to do. So the two ideas came together and here we have this, a blog about Streaming Soundtrack chatters.

I have a lot of friends on the site, I love to hear their stories, their daily problems and how they are doing in general. I figured I would start with one person, write a bit of observation, then move on. Multiple posts per member are inevitable, afterall, we constantly learn about our online friends! I will leave this as an intro and start the observations next posting!

Till then...Score music is life

StreamingSoundtracks

0 comments:

Post a Comment